Golf is Mental Hits The Road #1 – Planning

photo(15)

It’s official! Golf is Mental is hitting the road. Coming up this winter Beth and I will be escaping the harsh Canadian winter and heading south on a three month road trip. We’ve set our departure and return dates but there is still a lot of planning to do in between. Part of the beauty of road tripping is having flexibility and being spontaneous, but it’s still good to have a bit of a game plan!

Here’s a look at our rough schedule so far:

Dec 14 Depart from Calgary
Dec 15-16 Zion National Park
Dec 17-19 Las Vegas
Dec 20 – Jan 1 Palm Springs/Desert

January – Tucson, Scottsdale, Palm Desert, San Diego

February – Monterey Peninsula, San Francisco, Sonoma

March – Bandon, Portland, and the trek home!

I’m very excited to post new course reviews, provide updates on old favorites, and have the time to provide the inside track on travel to some great destinations for my faithful followers.

If you have any recommendations or courses you would really like to see, leave a comment and let me know!

7 comments for “Golf is Mental Hits The Road #1 – Planning

1. October 20, 2014 at 4:09 am

Josh, sounds like an awesome adventure awaits. Can’t wait to read about it. Enjoy! Brian

• October 20, 2014 at 8:50 am

Thanks a lot Brian, really looking forward to it!

2. October 22, 2014 at 8:19 am

Your trip sounds awesome! I am looking forward to hearing about your tales from the road!

• October 22, 2014 at 9:26 am

Thanks Jim, I’m looking forward to sharing them!

3. Jacqueline
    October 25, 2014 at 3:11 pm

It’s gonna be an amazing trip!!
    You won’t wanna come back!! Please get a puppy so I can take care of it while you’re gone 😛
    Hugs,
    Jacquie

• October 26, 2014 at 9:34 am

Thanks Jacquie!! I would be a bit worried that if you looked after our puppy we wouldn’t get it back!